Shipping & Handling
Shipping is included ✔
Returns are accepted ✔
Please see below for more details…
All of my artwork is ready-to-ship. They leave my studio 2-4 days after the time you place your order, unless indicated otherwise. You will receive email confirmation when your package is on its way.
Estimated shipping times
Typically 5-7 business days for European shipments and 10-14 business days for international shipments.
All artwork is shipped from Barcelona, Spain. Tracking info will be sent to your email as soon as it leaves my studio. I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
I carefully package each item in sustainable/recycled materials such as paper and cardboard. Many items are double-boxed for extra protection and large artworks are shipped in a wooden crate.
Damage & breakage
Damaged items are very rare, but they do occasionally occur. If your ceramics have been damaged during transport, please get in touch by email with the following 3 pictures:
1. The entire box made to look as it did when it arrived so that the label is readable.
2. Inside the box from above, so that we can see how the pieces were packaged.
3. A picture of the damaged goods.
- Please report the incident to the transport company in your country and
- keep the item and the packaging until notified.
I will handle the claim and provide a replacement if available or a full refund for the broken goods.
Shipping terms & conditions
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages once delivery has been confirmed.
- I am not responsible for returned packages due to prolonged customer absence, errors in shipping addresses or package refusal. Additional shipping charges will be applied for reshipped packages.
- If you require faster delivery please email me and I will do my best to accommodate your request. You will be responsible for an additional shipping fees applied to an expidited order.
- I do not ship to P.O. Boxes – a street address is required.
I want you to be 100% happy with your new purchase. I try my best to reflect the item’s true appearance and characteristics in my shop. However, these are handmade items, and by nature, they will have variations in the size and shape of each piece, or small markings from the handmade process. If the item you receive is not to your liking, I will accept a return within 30 days of purchase.
- Your name
- The date of purchase
- The purchase price
- The reason for requesting a return
Please note that:
- Shipping charges are non refundable. I will provide a receipt for the shipping costs.
- The buyer is also responsible for the return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- I do not accept returns on custom orders and gift certificates. These items are all final sale, non-returnable, and non-refundable.
Refunds will be processed when the return has been received.
Please email me with any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions.